Friday, August 17, 2007
What a short & tiring day it is, today...
We still, didn't get back any common tests scripts, cause yeah, some haven't take the tests. Roar. But definitely getting all back next week, perhaps at one go. Oh yah, during the Student Engagement period, those in the committee had to take a group shot. That is..I wonder why. Woah, the whole AV room was packed. Haha, sec1/2/3s all together. Waited so long for I&E team. Surprised that Sheryl Ho & Nic were in the I&E team. Haha, I don't know so many things!
After it, went to Tmart with Yunjen/Yingqi/Yanci/NIc & their friends. Ohmy, I was the only sec2 there. Haha, so pathetic. Haha, but its okay. Bought Seventeen! Seventeen changed to something like the non-singapore issues. Haha, I think its nicer? (:
Pingpong wasn't fun at all! Cause something happened, I shan't mention it, if not moumouren would actually kill me. Haha, so I better not. But yah, I think moumouren didn't deserve it at all! Rawwwr. Played matches though. Played with this Sec1 guy, Weijie. Haha, didn't know his name before. But always bumping onto him. His voice sounds like one of my friend!
Alright, Kinship ended today! But there's part II, probably after Falling in love.
I suffered from muscle cramp just now! Ohmy, it hurts so very much! seriously..veryveryveryvery! Haha, luckily there was this superultralame guy, darren lim who tried telling me ways which helps soothes the pain. He expects me to walk and get a heating cream. Like..zzz. I wasn't able to move an inch at all! Then, he asked me to roll. Haha, although his lame suggestions wasn't effective at all, but still. Yah, thanks Mr once-a-toothless-guy :D Hahaha, he's a caring guy, eh.
Alright, I can't believe something which happened to me today, that happened to yixuan last year when she came my house along with veronica. I just finished showering, so was yeah, very tired and all. Then, wanted to go to the kitchen. I didn't know the glass door was close, and at that time, I was humming some songs, so I didn't notice the way I was walking. I turned left, pham/wham/whatever. I banged onto the glass door. Darn it! I bet my dog was laughing in her heart also ): Rawrrr.
Alright, I shall end here now.
P.S: Yixuan's mum is a pro. :D